Monday, February 1, 2010

Bring on the 3s

Well, Friday I come home to a note from the teacher....yes one of THOSE notes. It said, "Carson had a very active day, but was in a good mood. Really, I thought? When is he NOT active? Anyway, there was an arrow to the back of the note, which is never a good sign. It continued with, "Carson was removed from the classroom for getting into a physical fight with another student." As I arrived home, he met me at the door saying, "Mommy, I had a bad day at school, did you see my note?" I mean shouldn't he have been hiding or something? He admitted that he did get into a fight with another child, but that he wanted that food that Grant had and just wanted it.

You remember, we have twins, right? The same day, Parker's note, yes the teacher can write small, says, "Parker was removed from sensory time because he tore up one of the sensory toys and was later removed from circle time for pinching a friend." Parker tried to lie and say he didn't do those things, which I'm still deciding is better or worse than Carson's broadcasting his bad day:)

My Lasik surgery went well, I'm 20/15 with no contacts! Yea me:) We're gearing up for Wednesday when the boys will be 3- Carson says that he wants to eat at the place "where they make that big fire" This is better known as Sumo, one of those japanese restaurants where they cook in front of you. Shouldn't 3 year olds be picking things like Chick-fil-A or McDonalds? Maybe I should start cooking so they will want to choose my food for birthday dinner, nah.............:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey There...well...I guess there is always the 4's...hum...what might that bring????

    Hang in there and take delight in that your house will never be boring!

    Love ya,
    Brenda (Granny)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're gonna be four before i see them again :(

    ReplyDelete