Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's been awhile!!

I guess I forgot I had a blog! My last post was in September! WOW! We've been running absolutely crazy- and have not checked up...not even once:) Guess I've missed blogging about all of Reece's 1st's:( We have pictures though!

October brought lots of fun...Pumpkin Patch with our friend Emma, Boo at the Zoo with Pop, a trip to Mobile for our friend Henry's birthday and, of course, Halloween! The big boys wanted to be community helpers...a fireman and a policeman. Parker suggested that Reece could be his fire dog! How could I say no to that?!?!?! Brad also got an opportunity to go to St. Louis for the World Series with Jen and Tyler. They surprised Tyler at school- picking him up early to leave for the game. I think I was more excited than anyone to see Tyler's face....but I didn't get to go.  I was home doing this:

Our Pintrest project (or dare, Monica!!) while daddy was in St. Louis

 Pumpkin Patch .
UAB boys!
Community Helpers:)
Dalmation (another pintrest creation from Monica!)


November- Reece's baptism, our first bowling outing for our friend Jojo's birthday, Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving Christmas decorating and our first visit from the Elf!

                   
                                                                 Gettin' prayed up:)

                                                            With Tyler after the service


Our first bowling outing!!!




                                                                   Thanksgiving pose!

                                                         

                                                          Round 2! Cute shirts from Bebe



Planting the magic seeds Elfie left us! 


Helping put up the Christmas lights!  We have to start as soon as Thanksgiving is over!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment